I did that thing where I talked with tami and then i draw trolls and feel a deep sense of shame
1. My legs are made of noodles, while they can’t hold me up very well they and the rest of my body are flexible as fuck and I can do a variety of weird shit like sticking them behind my head
2.I am a crazy cat lady in training
3. I am a banana
4. I can knit but have apparently been doing it wrong my entire life because
5. I’m ambidextrous
6. I’ve wanted to go into forensics since I was eleven, it made for some interesting what do you want to do when you’re old pictures
7. Few things scare me but the things that do will make you look at me funny
8. When in doubt the answer is rainbows
9. I got toothpicks stuck in my arm once.
10. Surprisingly I’m out of random have a cookie
that above statment is a lie please state your emergency!
Can we talk about how Elementary casted a trans*woman as a trans*woman
Can we talk about how they didn’t make her storyline about how she is trans* AND she was seen as something desirable
Can we talk about how she had OCD but it wasn’t something that was made fun of or a big deal at all, nor did it define her character
Can we talk about how in the scene where Watson was changing on camera, they didn’t make it sexual nor objectified her body whatsoever.
Can we talk about the huge amount of minorities in the Elementary cast, ALONG WITH A MAIN CHARACTER BEING A WOMAN OF COLOR
Can we talk about how changing Watson into a woman didn’t change the dynamic of Sherlock and Watson’s relationship whatsoever, thus showing that a man and a woman can be friends without any romantic entanglements whatsoever, and the writers intend to keep it that way
Can we just talk about HOW FUCKING PERFECT ELEMENTARY IS AND IF YOU DON’T WATCH IT JUST BECAUSE WATSON IS A WOMAN THAN YOU’RE MISSING OUT
I was asked to “make the period anon rebloggable” but i’m not sure which one they meant so here u go bbys: anons who inbox’d me about periods.